TourBuilder features a selection tool that helps you do a number of things to a partial section of your constellation map.
A few things to note:
- A blue selection box is an inactive selection
- A green selection box is an active selection
When you first begin to use the selection tool, your selection box will be blue if you do not draw it over a constellation. There are three ways to toggle the selection tool to get started:
- Enter the hot key "S" to have a selection box appear.
- Click the selection icon in the top menu to toggle the selection tool.
- Or, while holding shift, drag to draw a selection box.
You can toggle off the selection tool by clicking away from the box or clicking the selection icon.
To activate a blue selection box, drag or draw the box over your entire constellation or the part of the constellation you want to affect. Then, once you have the box over your constellation, hold shift to activate. The box will turn green and form to the constellation.
You can now manipulate the selected piece of the constellation, without affecting the rest of the constellation.
Need help with these functions while building your tour?
Click Need Help above the constellation map to display a help guide.