Before you upload your images, ensure you are uploading panoramic 360° images. If you haven't already, be sure to review Lesson 7 before moving forward. To begin, follow the steps below on how to upload:
1. Add your first island by clicking the green tab labeled + Add island. Be sure to give your island a proper name.
2. Next, click the large green plus icon to add your scenes.
3. A dialogue box will appear, prompting you to drag and drop your images or click to upload. You can choose to upload multiple photos at once.
Please note that our system only allows images up to 50 MB. Depending on your internet connection speed, please give your scenes time to fully upload into the system.
4. Once your images have successfully loaded, you're all set to begin building. You can also toggle your scene names (file names) on and off using the show scene names checkbox in the corner. You can also edit your scene names by clicking the names directly and editing.
If the Xs in the corner of your images are red, these scenes are not connected yet. You may delete any images with red Xs. If the Xs are greyed out, they are connected and cannot be deleted. To delete scenes, you must first disconnect and unpublish them.
5. To learn about constellation functions, continue on to Lesson 12.