Once you're happy with the tour you’ve built and all of your connections are locked on the map:
1. Click save and navigate to the Publish to Google page.
2. If you are a PRO member and wish to use the nadir option, please be sure to review Lesson 23 on nadirs. You will want to select your preferred nadir option before you publish.
3. Click the blue Publish button to publish your scenes to Google. Depending on the size of your tour, it may take a few seconds to possibly even a few minutes.
4. You’ll receive a message on the screen once your tour has been successfully published. As discussed in Lesson 15, please remember that it may take 24 hours to see connections working properly.
If you receive an error during publishing...
1. Check that your tour has been built. It is okay if you decide not to use some scenes and leave them on the right side of the screen, but you will receive an error if you do not connect any of your scenes.
2. Check that you have a Google email authorized to publish.
3. Lastly, ensure that you are not publishing to a plain address listing but to an official business listing with a Place ID and CID. As discussed in Lesson 7, it is important that you build your tour for a verified, official Google listing; otherwise, you will be unable to publish.