You can get locked out of your account from too many failed login attempts. The duration is 30 minutes before you can make another attempt. If you do not want to wait, click "Forgot Password" on the login screen. This will prompt you to reset your password and allow you to gain access back into your account.
Articles in this section
- How Long Does it Take for Footage to be Posted to Street View Via TrailBlazer?
- What is the Difference Between the TourBuilder Publisher & TourBuilder Builder?
- When is the TourBuilder Publisher & TourBuilder Builder Going to be Available?
- How Do I Register for TourBuilder? Do I Need a Login?
- Is TourBuilder Accessible Online?
- Can I Download TourBuilder?
- What Browsers Support TourBuilder?
- Are Levels and Island Mode Available?
- What Are Islands and How Does Google Display Them?
- Is there a Limit on the Amount of Panoramas I Can Upload?