The TourBuilder Publisher has several built-in tools to help you build amazing tours for Google Street View. With the TourBuilder Publisher, here’s what you can do:
- Client Organization You can expand and organize your clients in one central location. Not only is TourBuilder a publishing tool for Street View, but it's also your portfolio to house your virtual content.
- Multiple Users TourBuilder doesn’t have to be a one-user tool. If you are part of an agency and need multiple people collaborating on tours, you can add more than one user to the account.
- Islands and Levels TourBuilder supports both island mode and levels. Islands are the default building method, but you also have the option to publish with levels.
- Thumbnail Carousel Control Control which scenes you would like to appear in Google's carousel display (only works with island mode).
- Auto-Alignment Using the latest machine learning technology, built tours for Google even faster with the ability to auto-align your scenes.
- Panorama Backup We save your panoramic scenes in TourBuilder for safekeeping, so your scenes are never lost.
- Blur Tool* We have a blurring tool built right into TourBuilder. Learn more about how to use this tool here.
- Nadir Patching* You can apply an account level or tour level nadir to patch the bottom of your scenes for a more clean and professional look.
- Import Tool* Import old tours into TourBuilder and edit them in real time. The import tool downloads your scenes, islands or levels, and connections as you have them on Google.
- Panorama Download* We save and store your panoramic scenes in the backend of TourBuilder for safekeeping. Download your panoramas directly from TourBuilder.
- Scene Analytics* Track real-time analytics for your virtual tours and report back to your clients on the progress of their tours on Google.
- Client Users and Logins* Create unique logins for your clients to log in and view their own analytics and preview their business tour.
- Account Branding* Add your brand to your TourBuilder account to give your clients a dashboard view unique to your company’s brand.
- Client Previews* Send unique virtual tour previews to your clients to show them the product before you publish.
*Only available in TourBuilder Plus.