Yes. You can remove an image or add a new image to your tour without publishing the tour. Navigate to your tour builder in TourBuilder and edit as you would when creating the tour. After you make your desired changes, click the save icon in the top blue toolbar to save your work and click Publish again to update Google with your changes.
Articles in this section
- How to Change the CID of a Published Tour with the Google Street View App
- Why is My Google Tour Missing Levels?
- Is the Upload, Moderation & Publishing Process the Same as the Original Google Street View Editor?
- Am I Able to Save, Edit and Manage my Work?
- With TourBuilder, Do I Have to Create a Client Before I Create the Tour?
- Can I Import Old Tours into TourBuilder?
- Do I Have to Stitch my Own Panoramas Now?
- What are the Differences Between Levels and Islands?
- Can I Connect Individual Islands for a Complete Walk-Through?
- Is Auto-Connectivity With Image Recognition Available?