The core process and procedures to publish tours remain the same. Our tool has been designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible so that users with little to no experience can use it.
Articles in this section
- How to Change the CID of a Published Tour with the Google Street View App
- Why is My Google Tour Missing Levels?
- Is the Upload, Moderation & Publishing Process the Same as the Original Google Street View Editor?
- Am I Able to Save, Edit and Manage my Work?
- With TourBuilder, Do I Have to Create a Client Before I Create the Tour?
- Can I Import Old Tours into TourBuilder?
- Do I Have to Stitch my Own Panoramas Now?
- What are the Differences Between Levels and Islands?
- Can I Connect Individual Islands for a Complete Walk-Through?
- Is Auto-Connectivity With Image Recognition Available?