To help you better understand how to add a nadir in TourBuilder, we recommend watching Part 2 to our TourBuilder Tutorial, which covers the topic of adding a Nadir, or you can read through our instructions below.
There are a couple of ways to add a Nadir to your tours. You have two options:
1. Apply an Account Level Nadir, or
2. Apply a Tour Level Nadir to a specific tour
Applying an Account Level Nadir
An Account Level is a Nadir Patch you associate with your company and would like to apply to your tours as a default if you choose to forego a Custom Nadir on a specific tour.
To upload and apply an Account Level Nadir to your tours:
1. Navigate to your Account Settings
2. Click on Nadir
3. Click on Edit Nadir
4. This will bring up an upload box. Drag and drop your Account Level into the box. We recommend uploading a 2000px x 2000px PNG image
5. This image will now always automatically apply to your tours as long as you have "Apply Default Nadir" checked at the end of your tour
Apply a Tour Level Nadir
You can also apply a Tour Level Nadir to a tour, for example, if you have a client who would like their custom logo to appear in the Nadir. When you upload a Tour Level Nadir, this overwrites your Default Account Level, Nadir. Please note: you still want to check "Apply Default Nadir" even if you use a Tour Level Nadir.
To apply a Tour Level Nadir to a tour:
1. Begin building your tour as normal
2. When you're ready to upload your Tour Level Nadir, click on the Nadir icon in the top toolbar
3. Drag and drop your Tour Level Nadir into the box that appears. Again, we recommend uploading a 2000px x 2000px PNG image
4. Your Custom Nadir will apply to your tour and will overwrite your Account Level Nadir when you publish
5. Be sure to check "Apply Default Nadir" even though you are applying a Custom Nadir
If you do not want a Nadir...
If you do not want a Nadir to appear in your tour, please be sure to uncheck the "Apply Default Nadir" before you publish.
If you want to apply a nadir to a tour that is currently published, you will need to unpublish the tour first from Google, then apply the nadir and publish again.